Monday, February 2, 2015

Web Design Charges are Adding Up!

Continued working on the project proposal to run it by Tammy ASAP.  I based the proposal on notes during an initial meeting with the prospect and from the survey that he 'mostly' completed.  I went through my visualized workflow to fill in expected work items by category. Then, I tried to keep the timeline to under five weeks, which seems kinda long.

I don't think my outline is way off, and am shocked that @ $24/hour that the 'reasonable' price tag would be as much as it calculates to - over $1500 for ~70 hours.  I doubt that many prospects would pay that much either.   Dilemma ... decrease scope, work smarter (less time spent), lower wage rate, or let 'er rip and learn from any miscalculations to get better on scoping the next project.

No comments :

Post a Comment